Click on the picture for more information
–Wayne & Donna Douquette, Williamsford – 1st prize winner of butter tarts, Christmas cake
Sweet as Cake Custom Designs
– Jenna Kreller, Port Elgin – Christmas made easy, cookie platters to go, candy, popcorn, gingerbread, peanut brittle and more. All made in an inspected kitchen.
Ancora Gluten Free Baking
– Kelly Morrison – gluten free baking: cookies, muffins, donuts, bread, cupcakes, bagels, pie, fudge, breadcrumbs. dry mixes with baking instructions PLUS gluten free main course dishes prepared for the holiday season. mashed potatoes, squash, stuffing, cauliflower, cranberry sauce, carrots and gift certificates. New deliveries on Tuesday and Fridays.
Raschle Family Farms
-Beatrice Raschle – homemade variety packages of European Christmas Cookies and European Bread brought in Every Thursday
Laura's Home Baking
Laura Jantzi, Chesley– cooked pie or frozen pie, frozen crusts, homemade bread, donuts, cookies brought in fresh every Thursday and a few relishes.
Meat & Main Course
Amanda Caldwell, Lockerby – pasture raised lamb & pork, including lamb bacon processed in an inspected facility.
– Sandra Blodgett, Paisley – frozen vac packed rainbow trout grown and prosessed in an inspected facility on Manitoulin Island. See Cedar Crest Spring Water Farm & Coldwater Fisheries
– wild caught whitefish, caught in the North Channel, Manitoulin vac packed
– Ontario wild caught pickerel vac packed
– Ontario wild caught yellow perch
– Rosemary Crick – squash and parsnips
Raschle Family Farm
– Mike Raschle- locally raised grain fed ground beef; 1 pound packages
– Aisha Alibrahim, Port Elgin
– Waraq Enab
– Kiek with bulgar
Sauces & Drinks
– Shawna Harvey – Homemade BBQ Sauce
– Luke Weber – Maple Syrup
Wayne and Donna Duquette, Williamsford – jams (including FROG jam), jellies (including Red Pepper Jelly), Famous Amish Dill and Sweet & Sour Pickles. And much more. Made in an inspected kitchen with locally grown produce.
Ivy Tea Room Blends
– Tamara Pasley -Every tea blend is made with passion for health, flavour, and to have our customers feel happy inside and out.
-Vanessa Angel -Apples picked and sauce made just like grandma taught me. No color, no preservatives, no sugar or spices. Just apples.
Civil Kat Coffee
– Kat Healy – locally roasted coffee
– Paul Blodgett – bees travel 1 km to get resources to make honey. Paisley is a chemical free village, thus it is probable to say this is chemical free honey.
Chompers All Natural Dog Bakery – Desiree Fiori
– dog treats grain free freshly baked dog treats, and dog related handmade products. Our bandanas are very popular as well as our Christmas baskets.
– Amanda Caldwell – liver treats
– Catnip Mice
Crafts/Gifts: Wooden Items
– Tamara Pasley – The rustic boxes and tin items we create are made from materials harvested from our old farmhouse (earliest date discovered was 1873) as well as precious materials such as silver cutlery, including hand made items, collected from various sites such as yard sales and auctions. It is amazing how Victorian tin can be incorporated into many interesting projects. We also forge our own hooks and handles for some of our creations. Because everything is handmade, it takes a bit of time for our creations to come together. Every piece is made with love for the craft.
– Shelby Carrol – crafts and woodworking – burned wood and painted toys
Brown Paper Packages -Sammy Hoffard
– Warm and unique gifts and home décor items with a rustic attitude. Each one made with care and attention to detail. From hand-painted wood signs, to hand-stitched Norwegian Gnomes, to appliqued charming owls, to reverse-painted canvas…. We delight in crafting one-of-a-kind and custom creations that you’ll treasure.
– handmade wooden crafts such as cutting boards
– Rosemary Crick – grapevine wreaths
– Sherine Boville – clothespin people
Treats and Treasures
– Megan Blodgett – driftwood key holders, musical Christmas trees and wall board art.
– Lee Murray – repurposed denim clothing and dried lavender products
Nan’s Alpha Art
– Nancy Kaufman – her personal photography, framed, handmade outdoor games
DJ’s Designs & Studio
-Debbie James – watercolor paintings, crafts and jewelry.
It’s All About the Bling
– Wendy Tanner – Paisley made glass jewelry
Creations by Cathy Lund
– Cathy Lund – handmade jewelry
Crafts/Gifts: Woolen Items
Thede Acres Alpacas
– Catherine Thede Alpaca – insoles and other products
– hand knit items, cards, appliqued baby bibs, Mr & Mrs Snowman, large barb wire stars, boys crocheted hats large angels
Creations by Cathy Lund
– hand knit hats and scarves and mittens
Many Hands of Meaford
– Michelle Higgins – recycled clothing and accessories, hats, mitts, slippers, dryer balls, Tie Dye wear
The Blushing Bunny Natural Bath Co.
– Brittany Roselle – skin care products
– Elizabeth & Esther Keupfer – handmade naturally scented soy candles.
Crafts/Gifts:Other Artistic Specialties
– waxed cloths to cover dishes. Replaces plastic wrap. Save the environment.
– Lee Johnston- local author showcases a murder mystery set in Owen Sound.